These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the services provided by Albumkart available at www.albumkart.com (“Website”). By using our services, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our services.
1. Service Description
Albumkart provides Photo Album Design, Print, Laminate, and Making Services with shipment. We offer personalized album designs based on the preferences and ideas provided by the user.
2. User Responsibilities
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information regarding your design preferences to ensure the creation of customized album designs.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with the website and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Intellectual Property
- All designs, graphics, logos, and content provided on the Website are the property of Albumkart and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- Users retain ownership of their design ideas and photos provided to Albumkart. However, by submitting these materials, users grant Albumkart a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and modify the materials solely for the purpose of providing the requested services.
4. Ordering and Payment
- By placing an order through our Website, you agree to provide accurate and complete information required for order fulfillment.
- Payment for services is required before the commencement of the design and production process.
5. Limitation of Liability
- Albumkart shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
6. Modifications to Services
- Albumkart reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of the services provided without notice at any time.
7. Governing Law
- These Terms and any dispute arising out of your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
8. Changes to Terms
- Albumkart reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes.
9. Contact Information
For any inquiries or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the following details:
- CEO: John – Cell: +91-9789331819
- CM: Harish – Cell: +91-8939999892
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing Albumkart.